Season Opener Show - Sunday 15th April

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Another year, another start to a fantastic season of events. So why not come along and join us for our season opener show at The Farmhouse Burrfields Road Portsmouth PO3 5HH.

Starts at 1pm until 6pm.

Please note that this is also the 1st Southsea cruise of the season so why not make a day of it and join us in the cruise after the show starting in the car park opposite the fun fair in Southsea.

Cruise starts at 7pm.

More details to follow....

Il be there :heh:

We are also having a raffle so if you have any unwanted Christmas pressies lying around and would like to donate them, they would be greatfully received. Please bring them along on the day of the show and give to Jennie & Alan in the 'Out of The Blue' Chevy at the top of the car park. Cheers.

dont forget to start digging out ya raffle prizes guy n gals it's not long now season opener will soon be upon us . jennie had informed me she would like to donate raffle money to the air ambulance . which is a very worthy cause so come guys lets all get behind it

matt

Lets discuss that at next club meet. I think that is a great idea myself as they do such a fantastic job but will have to be put to the vote as per usual.

SR-SeasonOpener2012.jpg..................

I might be able to make this if mine is back on the road (no crazy comments pete ) see what i did there :peace:

oh no what have you done to it darren

should be able to make this . chating at wheels day we are all meeting at the farmhouse 12.30 13 pm?????

yes darren thast will be fine mate

Should be a great turnout. A few other clubs have been invited, Can-Am, V8 Mentalist, Dorset Car Club and the Pontiac Owners Club.
If anyone has raffle prizes, unwanted gifts, etc.. Then bring them along to donate, all money raised goes to charity.

We will also need some volunteers on the gate, taking turns so one person isn't doing it.

Fingers crossed for great weather. We want to be topping up our tans don't we.. lol

Weather forecast. Chilly by dry.

Sun 15 Apr1:003:591 ?c-3 ?c00.0 mm98 %
NNE.gif
10 mph12 mph
NPC.gif
4:006:590 ?c-4 ?c00.0 mm97 %
NNE.gif
10 mph12 mph
NPC.gif
7:009:596 ?c2 ?c30.0 mm27 %
NNE.gif
14 mph17 mph
FA.gif
10:0012:598 ?c5 ?c40.1 mm41 %
NNE.gif
12 mph14 mph
FA.gif
13:0015:599 ?c6 ?c40.2 mm79 %
NNE.gif
13 mph15 mph
PC.gif
16:0018:599 ?c4 ?c30.2 mm40 %
NNE.gif
9 mph10 mph
FA.gif
19:0021:596 ?c-2 ?c00.0 mm0 %
NNE.gif
7 mph8 mph
SU.gif
22:000:590 ?c-4 ?c00.0 mm0 %
N.gif
7 mph8 mph
NSU.gif

I have 200 leaflets for the Southsea cruise. List of dates for the rest of the year is on the front, and the map is on the back. We can give these out on the gate of our show. Then any clubs that do turn up will be tempted to go on the cruise. The other clubs will also know when to come back on other months.

wow what can i say what an absolutly cracking turn out . have added some pics in the gallery ..great day great weather great cars great friends

Good show today, lots of stuff coming and going which made it interesting.

Back