Season Opener Show - Sun 17th April

Thanks Will that would be great. I spoke with Alex last week and he said if anyone is willing to help out then he has no problem with that. I am trying to get some ropes/chains/cones but haven't got any yet. Signs sound like a good idea too if you are happy to do that. Alex generally has given us a free reign as then he doesn't have to worry about it. See me Tuesday and we can discuss it further then if you like.

wow! what a fantastic show. Lovely day helped by lovely weather and most of all lovely friends. The Farmhouse would like me to thank you on their behalf for all our efforts and can't wait for the season end show!!! Followed by the most amazing cruise (even though our little friend in Old Portsmouth wanted to play again!!) with so many cars from near and far. Hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as i did.

Also a big thank you to Tina's (Mustang 10) mum for supplying us with cakes all day. They were a big hit and went down very well. :)

second that excellent show with great people ... great cakes too

hey i thought that the show was amazing and it was great because we had wonderful weather :) xx

and the cakes were amazing too

Back