Staff member
10am to 4pm
? In support of Portsmouth Scouts and The Lord Mayor?s Appeal
? Enter a vehicle or just come along and join the fun
? Close to M27, A27 and Cosham Railway Station
IBM Portsmouth North Harbour
Western Road
PO6 3EN

Wasn't too sure what this would be like. I saw Matt had gone along to the show. I had to complete some work first, and then popped down there to take a look. There was quite a few cars I haven't seen before.
transamdan-albums-scouts-transport-rally-2013-picture23527-img-9262.JPG
It was very nice to see the old buses too, they have that distinct smell which reminds me of my childhood.

transamdan-albums-scouts-transport-rally-2013-picture23541-img-9276.JPG
Also they had some very old bicycles too.

Photos gallery of the photos:- Scouts Transport Rally 2013 : Page 1 from TransAmDan's albums

My car developed a water leak attending this which is in the blog http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/blogs/transamdan/44-ls1-waterpump-leak-trans-am.html

Could of posted this event earlier........would have come along if I had known......

Could of posted this event earlier........would have come along if I had known......
Sorry Mark, only heard a hint something was going on today, so popped down to take a look about 1pm after hearing back from Matt.

The event next year will be on the 8th of June, so I will pop that in the Calender in a mo.

Lots of good photos, I stayed home with the dog doing a leaflet about mental health! yay!