santa pod mopar nationals 2017

saleen 192

Core Member
went to mopar nationals great day but unable to upload pictures flicka won't let me signin/up photobucket have thrown they toys out of the pram and stop eveyone any help to upload about 130 pictures and a video,

Video you are better off putting on YouTube and sharing the link to it.

Darren's photos :- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/transamdan-albums-mopar-nationals-2017-a.html

The way we done it was to set up an FTP account, where he could drag and drop all his photos. The photos were between 5 & 6Mb which took around 5 hours to transfer, and this would have been the cause of issues uploading to other picture galleries. Once photos were copied, I downloaded them all, renames/resized and put them int he photo gallery.

What would be nice for future is being able to drag and drop folders of photos, and then tell the system what photo gallery that is. Would make things nice and simple. One to add to the list.

Thanks Dan,
was a really good day apart from they where running behind due to weather dueing the night glad i didnt pay the 25 quid to run the track as the rwyb guys only got in 3 runs due to having to run the weeekend racing due to delays but all in all a great day mybe the pod could put up big screens with updates as alot were stressed with not knowing track would re open and mybe there live webcam could also big on the big screen as well for the guys and girls in the pitlane to watch .

attachment.php

best car for me, one i will get one,

Sell the Saleen,

Wash your mouth out with used engine oil sell my saleen never ......
might treat myself in a couple of years time and add another car to my collection should have the other starage area built by then.

Back