Saddest news ever!

an88fiero

Super Moderator
7159FFB8-9635-4860-BF3E-72F98236D691.jpeg

That's not good, sounds like the orginisers at Billing are just out to make money with no regard for smaller groups trying to raise funds for charity. Groups like the AACI should be allowed free show area to support their charity work.

They will alienate them selves from other events and clubs if it's about money.

AA I why not just find another location other events move around and even go back wen host realises they have lost a good event..

This is a shame. It's a pity that the AACI has to disband and can't find other venues. Although, it is probably difficult to find areas to stage events that don't cost big bucks these days. I agree, areas should be made available for free if its for charity events.
But profit often wins over compassion sadly :confused:

a very sad day indeed went to some great shows at billing

For those that never attended an AACI show at Billing you have definitely missed out. Those events will be sadly missed events in my car season calendar.

I went to one that is usually at Billing but was at a different venue that year. It was a good show. Cant recall where it was now.

It was one that Dave went to but I didn’t as that was the day Elaine and Roy came to collect the Fiero when I sold it.

You may remember I introduced you to my old 97 TA with all its suspension work?
It now lives in France....
Yeah that's right, I remember that. Lots of Pontiac on the Pontiac stand, and a rougue camaro. Lol.

Don't understand why they couldnt of said something like sorry no shows this year due to unforseen sucamastances will will return with new location venue in 2021 ? why end AACI ??????????????

Cam Am club was big, they seem to have split up and gone their seperate ways. Could the same be happening to the AACI?
Perhaps the older generations are trying to pass the baton down but no one to take the reins? . Perhaps it's too much for certain individuals and no one else helping?

Possibly correct. The AAC (not the AACI) have asked me and Clare multiple times to be more involved and starting 2020 we are going to be. Whilst we aren’t whippersnappers we are still younger than those running it now.

whippersnappers
you on the wrong forum again AT lol,,,

Back