Rodless in Lassay Les Chateaux, France

Howard Park

I have just joined but I am rodless at the moment - former rides include the second Jago 'T' ever built and the first Jago Jeep (or Geep as it later became known); more recently I had a 62 Stude Hawk GT.

I wanted to contact cruisers who may remember my brother, Richard Park, who alongside the legendary Geoff Jago was a co-founder of The Rodding Scene/Custom City in Chichester.

Sadly Richard died a couple of weeks ago and we are trying to arrange a 'last cruise' for him next Wednesday 8th June from the Co-op Funeral directors in Bognor Regis to Chichester Crematorium - probably around 11.30 a.m. (funeral is at 12.30 pm) and I will post exact timings when known. Richard will be travelling in an interesting hot rod hearse from The Final Cruise Company: The Final Cruise, hotrod funerals for hot rod enthusiast

I will post more once timings are finalised but I would it would be great if any cruisers could join us on the day to make it a memorable last cruise (especially as I am rodless!).

Attachments

• Richard at work.jpg
    Richard at work.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,797
  • Richard Rodding Scene Scan .pdf
    149.7 KB · Views: 48
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting. We do have some members from the Chichester area, so may be someone who knew Richard.

Final details for Richard's last cruise via Jago's/The Rodding Scene

Final details for Richard's last cruise via Jago's/The Rodding Scene

Just to confirm the service at Chichester Crematorium is at 12.30p.m. this Wednesday 8th June. However we have booked a hot rod hearse to take Richard from the Co-op in Bognor Regis to the Crem, passing the old Rodding Scene site - if anyone would like to follow the hearse, I suggest we meet at about 11.15 at the Co-op - address below:

Cooperative Funeral Care,

230 Chichester Road'North Bersted

Bognor Regis PO21 5BA

01243 865119

Chichester Crematorium

Westhampnett RoadChichesterWest Sussex PO19 7UH

Hope to see some cruisers there and have a good catch-up.Richard 08.jpgRichard at work.jpg

Back