Ringwood Raceway at Matchams Leisure Park 2 Day Speed Weekend 2012

sarah

Club Photographer
This awesome two day event is taking place on Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th August 2012 at The Ringwood Raceway, Matchams Leisure Park.

On the Saturday gates will open at 1100 with the racing starting at 1800. The racing going ahead this night is the:
- ?1000 Under 2.0L National Bangers Tornado VI
- Euro Rods British Championships
- Superstox Southern Championships
- Hot Rods, Junior Rods, Thunder Rods, Junior Rookies and 2.0L Stock Cars.

On Sunday the gates again open at 1100 and the racing starts at an earlier 1400. The racing going ahead for this day is the:
- ?1000 Unlimited National Bangers Tornado VI
- 2.0L Stock Cars, Thunder Rods, Euro Rods, Junior Rods, Junior Rookies and Hot Rod Southern Championships
- 2012 Hot Rod Championship of the World

There is camping available for the weekend from 1200 Friday 17th August. There are limited amenities at ?12 per unit per night. There is no water or electric hook up.

The admission prices for the weekend are as follows:

Adults - ?16.00 per day or ?28.00 for the two day pass
Child - ?8.00 per day or ?14.00 for the two day pass (5-14 years and proof of age will be required).

Two Day Family Super Saver Ticket includes two adults and up to three children for ?95.00. Again, proof of age will be required for children between 5 and 14 years.

Arena Parking is available on a first come first serve basis at a charge of ?4.00 per vehicle, per day. Outside arena parking is ?2.00 per vehicle, per day.

Trojan International
Matchams Leisure Park,
Hurn Road,
Ringwood,
Hampshire,
BH24 2BT

Any more info call 01202 900626 or visit Trojan International

This is a weekend that Dan, Paul and I are going to so if anyone else wants to join us I think you?ll have a cracking weekend!!

saturday is the day of the selsey show x but sunday looks good unlimited bangers thats the one

We could save you a pitch matt for sunday. There are talks of taking a sofa down there.

cool will prob only be me as bit pricey lol

A short clip of the action last time I was there. Watching body parts being ripped of and cars bumping each other, isn't something you normally see. Awesome fun though.
[video=youtube;oE3cQQTvZjo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE3cQQTvZjo[/video]

Back