Repair Garages

NikCee

Hi guys, just to complete a very bad 12 months for me, last night some numpty run into my Chevy Astro DayVan.
Offside passenger door and sliding door stove in that I can see, will need an expert to see if there is anything else.
Need to get a repair garage near to Bournemouth. All help gratefully received

Last edited:
Oh no, sorry to hear that.

Hopdefully someone will chime in with where to try for a repair.
I had my car renovated, every body panel removed and painted, the garage is run by a couple of guys do a lot of body panel repair work, and their work is amazing. They are in Romsey, called A.C.M Autos, they have a facebook page.

Oh no, sorry to hear that.

Hopdefully someone will chime in with where to try for a repair.
I had my car renovated, every body panel removed and painted, the garage is run by a couple of guys do a lot of body panel repair work, and their work is amazing. They are in Romsey, called A.C.M Autos, they have a facebook page.
that's great I will give them a shout tomorrow.... Once the numpty has given me all his details

Hi guys, just to complete a very bad 12 months for me, last night some numpty run into my Chevy Astro DayVan.
Offside passenger door and sliding door stove in that I can see, will need an expert to see if there is anything else.
Need to get a repair garage near to Bournemouth. All help gratefully received
Sorry to hear about your Astro :confused:
Hope you get it sorted. I can't think of any repairers but the guys Dan has recommended seem to know their stuff.

Well the insurance people are not repairing my van......Picking up a replacement Astro van on Monday.

Well the insurance people are not repairing my van......Picking up a replacement Astro van on Monday.
Oh no! Or it is that good news for you? Nice to be getting another one but we can become attached to them can't we.

What's happening to write of then? Get to keep it for spares??

What's happening to write of then? Get to keep it for spares??
The insurance said it was B.E.R. A nice tranny van reversed into the offside doors making them a little out of shape, a little! stove the buggas in...... dented the B pillar and ruined the side body kit. Would loved to have kept it for spares but have no where to keep it. Just seen a low top van with the front bent out of shape for spares......Just my luck as they picked the van up on Friday. I am picking up a replacement van Monday afternoon.