Renegades Xmas Meal 2013

Attending Renegades Xmas Meal 2013

• Total voters

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Our Renegades meal will be on Friday 6th December. At the Bowling Alley in Bedhampton.
The entry will give you two games of bowling plus a buffett meal. Heather Lunt has been kind enough to organise this event for us all.

IMAG0211.jpgIMAG0210.jpg

Heather will need to know numbers, So please Click Yes or No on this thread, and the results will be given to Heather. Alternatively you can email Heather directly on heather_lunt@sky.com to secure your place, full payment per person needs to be made.

further details coming soon....

Last edited:
Thanks, just posted that in the post. That's the other bit of info i needed, but didn't search for it last night.

The Bowling is now booked for Friday 6th December at 7.00pm.
Heather has managed to negotiate a better deal for us all by forfeiting the host going free.

For 2 games + the buffet it will be ?16.95 each.
For those not bowling it will be ?7.95 each
For those that are bowling but not having the buffet it will be ?10.50 each
Children under 7 will be ?11.95 which includes 2 games + a childrens meal.

This needs to be paid as soon as possible, so can you please advise Heather and give her your money on Sunday at the Car Show if possible.

If you have any problems or queries, please let myself or Heather know.

Lol, was about to post this :D thanks Tracey! Looking forward to it! x

could of done a Saturday so its easier for every one oh well never mind

I work all day Friday and Saturday but that won't stop me from having a good night :D

but some work Friday nites

never mind

I know, it is a shame, but I guess there's no chance of getting everyone together on one night :( there will be plenty of other get togethers though :)

And it doesnt hurt to set up another bowling night for us all that we all can make to....?

And it doesnt hurt to set up another bowling night for us all that we all can make to....?

Indeed! It's great getting together doing different things :) besides.....I'm rubbish at bowling so could do with the practice haha!

Its proven people get better at bowling after a few drinks. :party: so get some drinks in ya, instead of practice.

I can deliver in the Trans-Am after bowling if you like, I will charge by mile.

So you don't want your very own bowling ball? Used but still in good condition :juggle:

Back