Renegades Xmas Bowling

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Date is Friday 11th Dec 2015 . It will be at the bowling alley in Chichester. This is a smaller bowling alley than the Gosport or Bedhampton, but as Gosport and Bedhampton ones are no longer around then Chichester is the nearest.

Asked many people at club night last night and many people are interested in this. We done one last year and it turned out very well. Buffet type food and drink and two games of bowling for £17 each.

We have a Breakfast run this Sunday, so will pop into the bowling alley if its open to discus what dates then can fit in a large group.

So who would be interested in this?

Depending on dates I may need to collect a deposits at the next club night!.

Last edited:
Okay we are booked in as a club at Chichester bowling alley for Friday 11th Dec. Aiming for 20 people for this, although numbers can be adjusted.

Its £17 per person.

I will get a list together of who has paid a deposit to keep track of this like last year. So its a £5 deposit, and I could ideally do with this as soon as possible, and definitely at the next club night. The remainder to be paid on the night.

So far its...

Dan & Sarah
Malc x 4
Jean Cole & Alan
Matt Farmer x3

Last edited:
would like to. but am taking the grandchildren to the panto

Please put down Alan and Jean Cole too.

wse
Okay we are booked in as a club at Chichester bowling alley for Friday 11th Dec. Aiming for 20 people for this, although numbers can be adjusted.

Its £17 per person.

I will get a list together of who has paid a deposit to keep track of this like last year. So its a £5 deposit, and I could ideally do with this as soon as possible, and definitely at the next club night. The remainder to be paid on the night.

So far its...

Dan & Sarah
Malc + 3

The list is slowly getting longer.
I wonder how many more will be interested. Perhaps an email shot to all will get a few more. we had 23 last year.

Well we have a good list of names, and paid deposits. So I will be venturing down to the bowling alley tomorrow to paid for the extras.

Would you believe it, we have 27 people down for this. A great turn out. Really looking forward to this. Fancy dress is optional, find some christmas jumpers to wear or dress up more than that, it's completely up to you.

The bowling alley has only about 10 lanes, so we will have most of them.

Looking forward to this.

The list who is going. 28 people bowling now.

Dan x 2
Malc x 4
Penfolds x 2
Heather x 1
Matt Farmer x 3
Mick (Joy) x 1
Jean & Alan x 2
Nigel (Di) x 1
Paul & Sue x 2
Jay x 5
Nigel (Chrissie) x 1
Steve (Jan) x 1
Pete Barnes x 3

Deposits paid to bowling ally. £12 each to pay on the night.

Hi dan is it still possible to come to this???

Hi dan is it still possible to come to this???
Yes, I'm sure we can squeeze you in. We have 28, the lanes allow for 30 with 6 people per lane. So we have two spaces. I will need to give them a call to get you on the list. Is it just 2 places? or would there be 3 of you?

Cool yes that would be great would be for two myself and jo thanks

No probs i will get that sorted. Arrive at 6.30pm bowling is at 7pm. £17 each which includes a buffett meal, drink and 2 games of bowling.

Yep, will be great. all booked in for 30 of us now. Maxed out on 6 lanes. Remember dress up in an xmas jumper. I have a Rudolf one with a fluffy nose and googly eyes, that I will be wearing :)

Soon be upon us, its coming up tomorrow, time to smash some ball, and some pins. Looking forward to this. Should be a laugh.

A great night, had 28 people bowling, turned out really well, some good games, well done to Matt Farmer for scoring 178, the highest score of the night.
Good to catch up with everyone. Thanks to all who attended making it a good evening.

Yes thanks was great to meet you all had a fab time.??????

There was a Christmassy game out a few years ago called Elf Bowllng. I'm sure there is a flash player version Dan could add to the games section?

Back