Renegades Start of Season Show 2019

punisher

Core Member
Renegades Start of Season Show 2019 hi guys am i able to bring my pt cruiser for this please? if its ok what time is best to get there? many thanks.

Most people turn up from 10am onwards but people turn up all day long start to leave about 3.30ish not sure if there is a cruise after? ? If you wanted to do that as well??

We have had PT cruisers come in before so you should be fine. Cars start arriving from 10am. Looks like weather will be a good one, so its likely to be packed down there. Although we haven't had it fall on Easter Sunday before so not sure how that will effect numbers.
There is the Southsea cruise afterwards, cruising setting off at 5pm from the car park opersite the hovercraft terminal. https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/flyers/32840-southsea-cruise-2019-a.html Following months will be 7pm cruise.

Yeah weather forecast looking like it will be a hot one.

See ya there.

Have a good day everyone,

Good show today, many thanks to those who organised and marshalled etc.

an other good one. thanks to all who's hard work made it happen.

It was another hot one. Great turn out, perfect amount of cars, had to double park, not too extreme though.

Thanks for your comments guys. Indeed, thanks to all who helped but thanks also to all who attended with their cars. Was a great turnout with some lovely machinery. Awesome day :thumb:

Great day yesterday, thanks for doing the sounds again Will. The whole day worked soo well.

As soon as I know the total amount raised for the 'Mad hatters' charity I'll get it posted.

I didn't get many photos, but here is what I have:- Solent Renegades Season Opener 2019 - Google Photo

Raised a whopping £427.30 for charity. Gotta be the most we have ever achieved, well done all.

No probs Dan, always a pleasure. Great amount raised for the Mad Hatter charity!
Nice photos. I took a few pics and some video (until my phone memory filled up lol). I will try to cobble together a short show video as soon as I can.

Last edited:
hi everyone just wondered if anyone took a photo of my pt cruiser please? just so i have an up to date pic. thanks for reading.

I only got about a 10th of the cars there, so I missed many. Jennie Penfold took loads of pics she has put them on facebook. I'll search through and see if I can find it.

Found a couple
FB_IMG_1556140217198.jpg

FB_IMG_1556140209959.jpg

If I find anymore i will post them here.

Back