Renegades Start of Season Show 2017

As it's lambing season i have been very busy...

He has the El camino. so he is slowly changing sides.

:thumb:

Yep, anything like today will be ace. :)

Not to be pessimistic but the forecast for Easter is not good, but then they can't predict the next hour let alone the next 6 days so who knows?

Weather still promising.
Hopefully enough people know about the show, please spread the word everyone. :)

I've got 14 degrees and cloudy

I'll be happy with that. Clouds are great for photos, not of clouds but of the cars.

One more day then show day :)

On our way down to the show to set up. Just stopped off at new McDonalds Waterlooville so Sarah can get breakfast. I will get something at the farmhouse as they are opening extra early today.
Hope to see many of you down there later on and to meet new people.
Sun is looking good, so fingers crossed it stays that way.

Darren turned up, really wasn't expecting that.
What a great day. It was packed. 130cars. Weather perfect. Great to catch up with soo many people.

Well done all! was a fantastic day my self and family loved it thanks and to see my old mukker down from Wales was a great surprise

4 hour drive each way just got home yep well done great day and to catch up with everyone missed a few some new stuff there didnt get chance to see all..
thought that would suprise you lot got to fly the welsh flag now side pun there lol,,,,,,

great show. thank's to all those who did all the hard to make it happen.great cruise afterwards. got a couple of passengers in the car park, young couple don't know them, they had a good time left saying they want a american car.

Back