Renegades on the One Show!

Stephen CA

Core Member
Just seen this on the One Show. Marjorie and Den from West Sussex, who are, apparently, celebrating a special anniversary this year! Apologies for the appalling photograph, I only just managed to grab my phone.

image.jpeg

Just seen this on the One Show. Marjorie and Den from West Sussex, who are, apparently, celebrating a special anniversary this year! Apologies for the appalling photograph, I only just managed to grab my phone.

View attachment 158793
Nice one!! Well spotted (y)
Ahh, bless them. I may be wrong, but that shot looks like it was taken on the raised terrace above the Goodwood pit lane...at the Revival maybe?

Yep, certainly looks like Marge & Den. They attend Goodwood Revival very often. so quite likely could be where the picture was taken, it does look like it.

Yep, certainly looks like Marge & Den. They attend Goodwood Revival very often. so quite likely could be where the picture was taken, it does look like it.

That's exactly what I was going to say. I know Marj and Den go to Goodwood a lot during the show season.

Actually, I seem to recall Goodwood was where I first met Marge and Den, on a breakfast run.
I think it's an excellent destination for one too! (y)

Actually, I seem to recall Goodwood was where I first met Marge and Den, on a breakfast run.
I think it's an excellent destination for one too! (y)
You most probably did - as it's so close to home we are regulars and yes the photo was taken at last years Revival.

View attachment 158793
They actually asked for a wedding photo so was surprised to see that pic ! Silly Patrick Keilty said our 75th anniversary was this year - it's actually our 55th but it is my 75th birthday on the same day. ! I'd have to be flipping old to be celebrating my 75th wedding anniversary - can't imagine many people get to that one !

They actually asked for a wedding photo so was surprised to see that pic ! Silly Patrick Keilty said our 75th anniversary was this year - it's actually our 55th but it is my 75th birthday on the same day. ! I'd have to be flipping old to be celebrating my 75th wedding anniversary - can't imagine many people get to that one !

I did think that when I saw it! I was pretty certain he had got the number wrong! Sorry about the awful picture, :confused: I only just managed to grab my phone in time. Congratulations to you both! That calls for a celebration somewhere at a show thus summer!

Back