Renegades End of Season Show 2021

Added to Calendar: 17-10-21

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
If covid restrictions stay as they are then we should be able to put on the End of Season Show.
EndofSeasonShow2021.jpg

Last edited:
Put me down to help Marshall on the day. Haven’t done a proper show in over two years, other than the three I photographed last year for South Coast Transporters, but they don’t really count. 🤓📷

Thanks for the offer of help guys. (y)

Flyers have arrived and trophies have been ordered.
original_4dd377ea-d52d-4610-b829-6627e0dde065_IMG_20210923_104825.jpg

Well unfortunately we won’t be there on Sunday as Lily had her MIL light come on this week and after running diagnostics she has a faulty oxygen sensor. She can still be driven if we have to but recommendations are not to. Absolutely gutted!!!

Well unfortunately we won’t be there on Sunday as Lily had her MIL light come on this week and after running diagnostics she has a faulty oxygen sensor. She can still be driven if we have to but recommendations are not to. Absolutely gutted!!!
Sorry to hear that.
Hope you can set it sorted. You car probably had 4 of them. 2 betwen the cats, and 2 after. Its the front two that are used for the air/fuel mix. There rear two are just to detect if the cat is bad. The sensors are around £30, so atleast its not too costly. Mine uses Bosch 13111's.

Sorry to hear that.
Hope you can set it sorted. You car probably had 4 of them. 2 betwen the cats, and 2 after. Its the front two that are used for the air/fuel mix. There rear two are just to detect if the cat is bad. The sensors are around £30, so atleast its not too costly. Mine uses Bosch 13111's.
She will be sorted just disappointed as she is looking very different now after all the work we have had done in her but bring on next year!!!!

She will be sorted just disappointed as she is looking very different now after all the work we have had done in her but bring on next year!!!!
Yeah, roll on next year, the show will be April 15th 2022. Will be great to see what you have done.,

Back