Renegades End of Season Show 2017

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Not long now till the show.

If anyone would like to donate Raffle prizes they will be very much appreciated. the charity this year is /Rowans Hospice.

One of the raffle prizes :)
Demon_Treaks_Vallet_Box.jpg

Lolololol

New flags have arrived. It will look great with all 5 of these lined up at our show so people know where we are.
IMAG9260.jpg

They all come with ground spikes, have got an additional tyre mount one. So a set up for Clare and Dave to take away. :)

A good day today, thank you to all who organized and marshaled.
Suggestion: ask people not to do burn-outs when leaving. It's an accident waiting to happen and it will spoil it for everyone.

Yes very good show, weather was kind, and a massive turn out of over 250 vehicles. Got busy from 10am,

Knackered now, been a long day, but a very enjoyable one.

Yes, very good show today, thanks to the organizers and marshalls for getting so many cars into such a small space.....

.....Now - Where are the pics!!!!

Joking of course, well done everyone.

great show, thanks to all marshals and organizers for all your hard work.

Photos will be up this evening. Not been too well today. Think I should have drank more yesterday.

wow what a mix of car's be finding another pub at this rate for a bigger car park.

Burn outs didn’t see any of them bugger!!!!!!!! You tyre saving again AT ?? Lol

It happens at loads of events.
Example: some people were doing burn-outs leaving the Herts Auto Dhow in May.
Result: police swarming everywhere, as many as 5 police cars in the first 1/2 mile drive from the location and that's just one direction
Crowds of people encouraging it, why not? Not their tyres or licence! But it's all to easy to lose control and then the event is stopped. It was quite common in my motorcycling days for the Police to pull every on two wheels over either entering or leaving an event and it doesn't take much imagination for them to target a specific genre of cars in the same way and then ticket indiscriminately for loud exhausts, American indicators or American style number plates that could be mid- interpreted.
The burnouts were responsible for Wheels day moving away from Rushmoor arena one for that one year.
My view is have fun but don't do it where there is risk.
That's my view, stepping off soapbox now.

Last edited:
Back