Forum Admin
Staff member
EndofSeasonShow2023-1024px.jpg

Attachments

• EndofSeasonShow2023-2048px.jpg
    EndofSeasonShow2023-2048px.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Wanted to go but did not realise that my Covid jab dropped on the same day at a stupid time, have fun every one.

Photo from todays show:-

Was trying out my new phones 50mp camera, making images around 14mb each. Thought its best to resize to around 2-3mb for the website else they would take took long for people to view them.

Wanted to go but did not realise that my Covid jab dropped on the same day at a stupid time, have fun every one.
Hope the covid jab went okay with no after effects.

Looking through the photos, I thought Alan & Beckie's 'Christine' had come back to haunt us but after research realized the reg didn't match.

Christine I believe is in Carmarthen Pembrokeshire area of Wales.

Alan and Becky moved to Wales, turned out the car wasn't far from them in Wales they have moved back locally and just up the road from me. Wouldn't surprise me if that car turned up again. I did wonder if it was theirs.
Thanks for checking thr reg Chris.

The Plymouth Fury is owned by a guy from Hayling Island. I had seen it the day before (Saturday) on a small meet I took pictures for on the island.

Pictures we like pictures 👍

I have put all of my pictures from Sunday up now for those not on Farcebook. For some reason the thumbnails don't seem to work but of you click on the images you can scroll through them. There are some familiar cars and faces! 👌

That is odd about the thumbnails. I'll take a look at resolving it.

Back