Renegades December Breakfast Run - Haskins

Added to Calendar: 15-12-19

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
December 15th is the date for the breakfast run.

Meeting at Micks Burger Van on the Hill and leaving there at 9.30am.

To cruise to Haskins, Mansbridge Road, Gaters Hill, West End, Southampton SO18 3HW

Last edited:
What about Winchester Christmas Market? I could try and bribe our parking team into letting us use the office car park or block booking some spaces in one of the city centre car parks.

That's Christmas market is great, I done that a few years ago. Parked on the outskirts and hopped on the Park'n'Ride.

Was a tad wet and windy last night,, not looked out the window yet, garden may have been rearranged by wind.
Breakfast run leaving the Hill at 9. 30. Need to nip to work, grab the TA, check oil, get fuel then I'll be up the hill.

Bit of snow in these parts horshoe pass, rhayader and welshpool roads closed back open now, been snowed in snow ????
shame we can post videos garden center had a snowy monster type thing dancing to xmas snongs

Bit of snow in these parts horshoe pass, rhayader and welshpool roads closed back open now, been snowed in snow ????
shame we can post videos garden center had a snowy monster type thing dancing to xmas snongs

Weather soo different down south.

For videos, upload them to YouTube, then 'insert media' on the forum and paste in the you tube link. It will insert your video in the post.

Back