removing photos

islander

Hi all anyone help me please ? trying to delete photos in the manage photos upload box ??? cant seem to find the delete option only the add photo option !!! yes im old and greying:photo::frusty:

Hi all anyone help me please ? trying to delete photos in the manage photos upload box ??? cant seem to find the delete option only the add photo option !!! yes im old and greying:photo::frusty:

Are you in an album?

if so, can you see "edit photo". in there is a tick box to delete photo :)

hi no ... im trying to compose a thread then attach photos using the attachment icon which opens up the box showing previous photos uploaded but there is no delete button just an add photo but if i do that it says i have reached my quota !!!!

I have increased the max allowed photos, so all should be fine now. I'm away from the computer at the mo. There should be a way to remove photos, but it may make it difficult due to the photos being attached in other posts. So it's easier and best to just increase your quota. :)

when you go into edit on your thread post you will see this ATTACH=CONFIG]94133[/ATTACH yours will have a differant number as it will be your pictyre not mine at the start and end of said line there will a [ ] just put your curser at the start or end and delete each letter number inside brackets job done easy once you get used to it
say you have 4 pictures and you want to delete 3rd picture find

Attachments

• DSCF0025.jpg
    DSCF0025.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 55
Back