Podium

Always happy to agree to disagree but it’s not the crash that pissed me off, it was the use of the race card. LH has had far more opportunity to demonstrate talent in his field than almost everyone else regardless of colour. He is a role model to many and respected by even more and its use was unforgivable to me.

Always happy to agree to disagree but it’s not the crash that pissed me off, it was the use of the race card. LH has had far more opportunity to demonstrate talent in his field than almost everyone else regardless of colour. He is a role model to many and respected by even more and its use was unforgivable to me.
Sure, I get where you're coming from mate. I just think it was a throw away comment made under the aforementioned circumstances. He did apologise and hasn't done it again, we've moved on.

The F1 chat sounds popular, many posts. I wonder if we should create a section to chat about racing?

The F1 chat sounds popular, many posts. I wonder if we should create a section to chat about racing?
Yeah, could do. Is it possible to change the name of the Drag racing section to just Racing? Or maybe better to start another one called Circuit Racing?

Yeah, could do. Is it possible to change the name of the Drag racing section to just Racing? Or maybe better to start another one called Circuit Racing?
Yep, got one called Circuit Racing. Popped an F1 related post in there.

Well I don't think Sarah's will increment much.

"""Well I don't think Sarah's will increment much"""" should be grounds for devorce.

Back