Petworth in the Park 11th Jul 2015

Only 1 wk to go so who's going are we meeting to convoy in ????

Just got my acceptance and show passes. SO! Looks like I am going :p

HOWEVER!! According to my email "The display area for classic vehicles will be manned from 10.00 am" ... and not 9AM.

Where shall we all meet? Dan and Sarah are off that weekend to Dragstralgia, so who wants to take the initiative? Heehee.

I say we all meet at Morrisons car park off the A3 (junction 2 towards Horndean and Cowplain) -Head up to Petersfield and head east along the A272. I think traveling along the coast on the A27 would be evil for traffic. Otherwise, meet up at ye' olde Little Cheif on the A27 in Emsworth to go along the A27 and up the A285.

Ideas? Thoughts? Its not long now! :)

Last edited:
i can meet you on the road out of cowdry park and cruise in to petworth saw the 9am think but not the 10am marshel times

i can meet you on the road out of cowdry park and cruise in to petworth saw the 9am think but not the 10am marshel times

I just got off the phone with Neil Castle, and he has confirmed twice that he wants us there at 10 and NOT 9am....so I can only think on going by what he has told me to do? But I am happy to go with the majority vote :)

I calculate about an hour's cruise drive from Horndean to the show, and would be running by Easebourne 45 minutes in or so? So, if everyone is happy to meet up at the Morrisons car park off the A3, then I say its a date! ;)

Last edited:
Still haven't got my confirmation yet so have sent yet another email but if i don't get it by time to go ill just have to see on the day .....

Check your spam. That's where mine went, the stealthy so-and-so :panda-emoticon-72:

PETWORTH FETE IN THE PARK AT PETWORTH HOUSE Saturday 11 July 2015
Some of us are meeting at Morrisons Horndean
Lakesmere Road
Horndean
PO8 9FB
Close to Junction 2 of the A3(M)
to cruise up to the show.
Assembling at 9 o'clock to leave shortly after to arrive at Petworth at 10 o'clock when marshals will be available to park us.
All welcome to cruise with us..

Last edited:
Renegades Meeting Place:-
Some of Renegades are meeting at Morrisons Horndean
Lakesmere Road
Horndean
PO8 9FB
Close to Junction 2 of the A3(M)
to cruise up to the show.
Assembling at 9 o'clock to leave shortly after to arrive at Petworth at 10 o'clock when marshals will be available to park us.
All welcome to cruise in the convoy led by Jean.

Not long now,

Yep, not long now. Petworth has said "We will let anyone in until the parking area is full"

Due to circumstances out of my control, I am unable to attend tomorrow. I am gutted!! Got the beastie all vacuumed and clean. Well, blow it :p

Hope you guys enjoy the day and have great one!

Same goes for me unable to attend now , enjoy the day who ever is still going,

Will be nice to see piccys of what's there, so I can see what I missed. I know if Alec goes he takes some good photos that end up on the forum :p

Just got back from sorting my dad's renault van out, yes hope it's a good and alex post's lots of pictures.:thumb::thumb:

So! Was anyone able to make it out? I was gutted when I had to make the decision to stay home, but curious to see what it was like. It sounded like a good, long day.

...photos that end up on the forum :p

I got my hint – I grovel at your feets.

Since I am in bed for the day (well, most of it), I have spent much of it putting together LLLOOONNNGGG over-due photo albums and a blog entry for posting. So, I guess it hasn't completely gone to waste, but...I think I ticked off the forum by inadvertently released ‘NeoGremlins’ while doing so.

IMG_0373.JPG
Photo sent in by Joy.

Looks like a good turn out :p

Wonderful! Looks like it was a VERY good turnout. I am still upset I could not make it - Fancy has yet to forgive me. At least the green beastie is clean.

More photos, these were taken by Jean Cole
IMG_20150711_151431.jpgIMG_20150711_151355.jpgIMG_20150711_151337.jpgIMG_20150711_150743.jpgIMG_20150711_143929.jpgIMG_20150711_111209.jpgIMG_20150711_101715.jpgIMG_20150711_085241.jpgIMG_20150711_084942.jpg

Back