Petworth in the Park 11th Jul 2015

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The events team are after American vehicles to attend. This year, the Fete is on Saturday 11th July and they hope to have even more attractions and displays than ever.

The Classic Car display will once again be one of the key attractions. As in previous years there is no entry fee and everyone appreciates the effort you make to bring your vehicle and make this community event such a success. Please feel free to copy and send to anyone you know who owns an interesting vehicle they may wish to bring.

There will also be an opportunity to drive your car into the arena in a parade of vehicles as part of the fete programme. The Fete opens to the public at 12.00 noon and closes at 5.00pm! Please make sure your vehicle is in place by about 11.30am and if possible, stay until the end. Entrance for display vehicles is the Tillington entrance to Petworth Park on the A272 Petworth to Midhurst road. The display area for classic vehicles will be manned from 9.00 am – it would be much appreciated if you did not arrive before then! Vehicle passes will be sent out in June.

Please complete the attached form and post back to:-

Neil Castle
22 Littlecote
Petworth
GU28 0EF
Tel: 01798 344 227
Mob: 07974 932 335
neilc@woodpeckercourt.fsnet.co.uk

View attachment Petworth Park Fete 11th July 2015 Entry Form Cars.pdf

Renegades Meeting Place:-
PETWORTH FETE IN THE PARK AT PETWORTH HOUSE Saturday 11 July 2015
Some of are meeting at Morrisons Horndean
Lakesmere Road
Horndean
PO8 9FB
Close to Junction 2 of the A3(M)
to cruise up to the show.
Assembling at 9 o'clock to leave shortly after to arrive at Petworth at 10 o'clock when marshals will be available to park us.
All welcome to cruise with Jean and the rest.

Last edited:
Anything American, I did get confirmation on this. They are happy for as many American vehicles to attend as possible :)

so are we going to meet up and cruise in as a group ?
Yes, not got that far into arranging it yet, but yes we can give them an idea of numbers, cruise in together and have a club stand. :)

Might be able to make this .

would like to do this one but its my daughters 30th birthday so i had better give it a miss

Bring her along as her birthday treat lol lol,

Count Fancy and me in :)

eMailing form off now...

Last edited:
Bring her along as her birthday treat lol lol,

her,the 3 grandchildren and the wife i would have to put them all i the back [ dannydog gets the passenger seat] they would moan a lot.

Dog's riding shot gun well done got the pecking order right then lol,,

Hmm....2 weeks...and heard/received nothing. Anyone hear/get anything back yet?

So who's attending this? booked in result

I have sent off for entry, but not heard back. I have sent them an email about a club stand. Although I probably won't be at this one as Sarah has brought tickets for Dragstalgia at Santapod. If I get bulk tickets I can give them out at club night. Lets see how it goes. I'm on the case. :)

##### Hmm....2 weeks...and heard/received nothing. Anyone hear/get anything back yet? ####

sorry done this way as toolbar on top of forum not working,

I e.mailed and got reply back next day but my 1st e.mail i has mistyped the address mybe worth looking at the addess you typed or mybe copy and paisted ????

I have sent them a couple of emails, 3 weeks apart.

The last eMail had a delivery and read reciect request attached to it, and I got neither back (eMail was not recieved/delivered nor read) - I suggest there is a problem with THEIR eMail, or the eMail provided above is incorrect. Well, thats my theory anyway.

Back