Petworth Fete in the Park 6th July

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Message from Neil Castle the Classic Car Display Coordinator
The summer will soon be here and I am sure you are planning which shows and events you will be taking your car to this year. I hope you will be able to bring your vehicle to Petworth once again for the Fete in the Park. Our chosen charity for 2013 is The Sylvia Beaufoy Youth Centre in Petworth as well as all the local groups raising funds on the own stalls. This year, it is on Saturday 6th July and the Classic Car display will once again be one of the key attractions. As in previous years, there is no entry fee and everyone appreciates all the effort you make to bring your vehicle and make this community event such a success. New this year the will be the South East Rover Rally who will hold their annual meet as part of the fete and the Morris Register will also have a dedicated space celebrating 100 years of Morris cars. If you own a Morris or a Rover and would like to be included in either of the dedicated display areas, please indicate on the registration form attached. Please complete and post back to the address above. Please feel free to send to any one you know who owns an interesting vehicle they may wish to bring.

There will also be an opportunity to drive your car into the arena in a parade of vehicles as part of the fete programme.

The Fete opens to the public at 11.00am and closes at 4.00pm. Please make sure your vehicle is in place by about 10.30am and if possible, stay until the end. Entrance for display vehicles is the Tillington entrance to Petworth Park on the A272 Petworth to Midhurst road. The display area for classic vehicles will be manned from 9.00am it would be much appreciated if you did not arrive before then! Vehicle passes will be sent out in June.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call on 01798 344 227 or 07974 932 335 and I look forward to welcoming you to Petworth Park on July 6th.

Back