Petersfield Spring Festival - Friday 3rd June 2022

Added to Calendar: 03-06-22

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
We will be meeting at Morrison in Horndean to leave at 9.15am.

Last edited:
Hope to make at least one of these this year.

Not far off now, Friday seems an odd/strange day though?

Last edited:
Not far off now, Friday seems an odd/strange day though?
It does dosn't it, Its a bank holiday, due to queens jubilee. Thursday is also a day off.

Good pics, good day out!

Had some feedback from the organisers. They were happy how the day went apart from the end.

As we were cruising out pass padestrians with pushchairs and kids close to the cars and with market stalls selling food. A couple of vehicles towards the front of the convoy decided it was a good idea to smoke the tyres in this confined space. This resulted it complaints to the organisers from the market traders as they paid for that pitch and now the food is unusable. Not just food wastage, was what is something went wrong with people so close by.

We dont support this kind of driving. Its not who we are. We will be lucky if we get asked back later on in the year. Just a few ruin it for all.

I know who it was and they have been messaged. No need to name on here. As really just a general message.

As we were cruising out pass padestrians with pushchairs and kids close to the cars and with market stalls selling food. A couple of vehicles towards the front of the convoy decided it was a good idea to smoke the tyres in this confined space. This resulted it complaints to the organisers from the market traders as they paid for that pitch and now the food is unusable. Not just food wastage, was what is something went wrong with people so close by.

Hmmm sounds familiar.... had the same problem about 10 years ago when someone nearly hit my 2 year old whilst driving like a pr*ck!! Again, no names, you know who you are!!

Hmmm sounds familiar.... had the same problem about 10 years ago when someone nearly hit my 2 year old whilst driving like a pr*ck!! Again, no names, you know who you are!!
Yep, totally agree. I'm sure they have learnt.

While straying off topic, I went up the local shops earlier. Dan knows where I live and the local area, just about to pull out of my road, saw a car just come off the roundabout. Normaly I would have pulled out in front - enough room IF doing 30 but this was an idiot in a Ferrari accelerating! I let him go and then he had to brake for a cyclist, got pass the bike and floored it! What an idiot!

Back