Paul Walker Tribute Day @ Santa Pod Raceway

sarah

Club Photographer
Paul Walker Tribute Day at Santa Pod Raceway.

This event will take place on 18th January 2014.

It is hoped that there will be an incredible turn out with a wide variety or cars from all over the UK to show our respects and raise some money for a charity Paul felt very strongly about.

Tickets are available via the Santa Pod Ticket Shop for only ?4 with 100% of the proceeds going to Paul Walker’s Reach Out Worldwide Charity. (Under 16's free).

The track will also be open for a public RWYB for the whole day, so you can take on your friends ‘Race Wars’ style down the ? mile strip! Pre-booking is essential due to limited availability, tickets available from the Ticket Shop.

Gates are open 0800 to 1700.

Special thanks to Royston-modified Car-community for creating the original event and putting in a lot of hard work to get this event off the ground.

For more information visit www.santapod.co.uk/Paul_Walker_Tribute.php

santapod paul walker.jpg

well done santa pod

We are thinking of going assuming no snow :) :)

Got our tickets today ;)

Enjoy enjoy remember we want lots of pictures this thread useless without pictures lol,

Anyone else going?

We are tempted to pop along for the day. Wont be racing, but would like to watch and enjoy the atmosphere.

We're not racing Dan. Would be good to put a face to a name ;)

Yep it would. I will be taking the Trans-Am, so you can meet the car too.

We will be in the Vette ;)

As it's a Saturday I'll have the pleasure of working that day :( so I expect LOTS of photographs! Lol.

Sorry cant make tomorrow. Not got enough funds for fuel there and back, so I will be working instead. Plus i need to keep the dog company as no dog sitter.

If anyone goes could they take some photos and pop them in the photo gallery on here. It would be great to see what I missed.

I really don't think we are going either now. Weather just isnt looking good - rain rain rain. I know it's for a good cause but nothing worse that stood around in the wet and cold.

Highs of 8 degrees C tomorrow and a fair good chance or rain at Santapod. Trouble is with this weather all week, if you have to park in the field you will be stuck until a tractor pulls you out. Its a shame about the weather.

Some photos from the Tribute at Santapod.

xattachment.php,qattachmentid=31132,ad=1390294056.pagespeed.ic.yDlkCuIJvm.jpgxattachment.php,qattachmentid=31479,ad=1390306798.pagespeed.ic.zPn0WtkPV4.jpgxattachment.php,qattachmentid=31079,ad=1390292932.pagespeed.ic.GROOFMVyKd.jpgxattachment.php,qattachmentid=31076,ad=1390292920.pagespeed.ic._fiBBz_5BB.jpg
xattachment.php,qattachmentid=31075,ad=1390292917.pagespeed.ic.JEeKVSAYEZ.jpgxattachment.php,qattachmentid=31074,ad=1390292913.pagespeed.ic.csY3pguqJ6.jpgxattachment.php,qattachmentid=31507,ad=1390306993.pagespeed.ic.sltxHeImwi.jpgxattachment.php,qattachmentid=31539,ad=1390307986.pagespeed.ic.1tzQeBUm4E.jpg

Photo Gallery Paul Walker Tribute Santapod
Well the may be there, it seems they are being intermittent :( I will have to look into that later, spent 2 hours on it already.

Last edited:
Back