No more L Plates for me :D

sarah

Club Photographer
I have now FINALLY passed my motorbike tests! After passing my Module One second time around a month ago I passed the Module Two test this afternoon :D

I didn't find out until last night after receiving a text from my instructor reminding me but I had no idea it had been booked!! After a mass panic and my lecture rearranging, I only went and passed!!

Before the test had even started, down Stokes Bay Beach the tail light came off my bike and smashed into pieces (Paragon's bike not my own). Had to take a detour to Trevor Popes in Gosport and Gaffa taped on a total different light to cover the brake bulb! Luckily the examiner said it was fine and laughed along with us!!

So, only one minor and a big fat pass!! When being told "pull over on the left when safe to do so" I decide to pull over (correctly) and stop about two feet behind an empty lay by!! :rofl: Blonde moment for sure!!

So I now have the pleasure of NEVER having to use L plates ever, ever, ever again and get to go on the motorway!! Whoop :D

Wonder how long it'll take me to get bored of the Hyosung and upgrade to a big'un???

Next it to get the bike working, or get a working one. :) soo proud of you. Xxx

If I got a new bike I'd get a Honda CBR......insurance would be a killer so I'll just find out what's draining the battery of all it's juice for the time being :)

I'll take a looksey :) xxx

Battery drainage first. :)

I was only kidding :) it's going to amazing going out for a ride without those horrid plates attached to her :D

So when are you going to dye your hair blonde then????

Ok well done:first:

Dan just don't shoe hone a V8 into her bike,

So when are you going to dye your hair blonde then????

Ok well done:first:

Dan just don't shoe hone a V8 into her bike,
A v8 bike, Sarah would love that. I can't have her being faster than me though. Lol

Only 8 cylinders?[video=youtube;dzFzcWe6pH8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzFzcWe6pH8&feature=colike[/video] just dont ask me how to use it lol

how about 48 cylinder, dont know how on earth this was created, and decided to fit it to a bike.

[video=youtube;6ratfuML9QA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ratfuML9QA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Back