Nissan skyline Vs Cadillac Eldorado

minniewinnie

Core Member
from the lights and a rolling start I got ahead but then his turbo's cut in with there distinctive sound :smile: but he still had to work for it though but the caddy wallowed in the slight corner a little :eek:hmy: and it put me off somewhat as it's the first time I have raced it :whistling:

Turbos, now that's just plain cheating :lol:
However, it does mean you would have beat the non-turbo skyline easy
burnout.gif

...not that we condone that kind of things on the Queens Highway of course :shifty:

p.s.

Dan, any chance of adding that burnout smiley to the regular smiley list?

p.s.

Dan, any chance of adding that burnout smiley to the regular smiley list?

Sorted.:burnout: :burnout: its in the list.

Year ago, I raced against a skyline on the track at Thorney Island being 4 wheel drive he got away quick, it felt like I was driving on marbles, just couldn't get the grip. He did have NOS fitted, he purged it on the start line, but dont know if he used it on the track.

It does get the arenalin rushing when someone challenges you to a race.
A nipper in his souped up Ford Fiesta tried giving it some up the hill from the traffic lights. The trouble is they dont know when to stop beyond it being safe.

Turbos, now that's just plain cheating :lol:

...not that we condone that kind of things on the Queens Highway of course :shifty:
Yep cheating and No not as a rule :shifty: but was late at night

It does get the arenalin rushing when someone challenges you to a race.
A nipper in his souped up Ford Fiesta tried giving it some up the hill from the traffic lights. The trouble is they dont know when to stop beyond it being safe.

That's the thought I had after the wallow into the slight bend and I glanced at the speedometer and then he had to cut across the front of me to get around the corner as well