New toys..

saleen 192

Core Member
Right some of you my have seen the progress in the background via my Ta thread for my mancave /garage? i now have my mancave finished with a couple of new toys some already know about them so wait for the abuse or well done sure ranchero would like my new 4 post ramp for his gearbox change ? and yes i now have a chevy as well just need a mopar to add to my collection as the girls at work call it and if you look at sign that's my nickname at work .

DSCF2212_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCF2221.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Impressive garage. Keeping the Ford separate, is that to avoid arguments in the night after you tuck them in bed?
With all that workshop space, does that mean you have a new workbench?

Nice work daz bet your glad its finished (garage) see you been play with the stang (fender cover in pic) wot you been doing???

well spotted on the fender covers but no the mustang has now retired from being a work bench and has fender covers both sides one ford and one pontiac,

yes glad it's all done so much easier to work on the car's no more crawlling on my back and knee's under trolly jacks/stands out in all weathers . and the jacking beam as an extra for the ramp is also a big help as well . just a shame the drive on ramps don't drop down when ramp goes up like the mot ramps do but mine do lift of but heavy so for now painted them white on the ends.

yep my elki has left it's calling card a few times on these welsh roads well when it has a B&M SHIFTER KIT takes some getting used , now to buy some more tires

DSCF1893.jpg

Here you go another pic of my truck

Last edited:
Yeah that will be like 4x4 tyres available in 15 inch to get the right diameter, so very low speed limit. Got 186mph rated tyres on mine, not that I plan to get near that again.

Save the money on seats and treat the Elki to some American Racing Torque Thrust 2's in 17" diameter. Still a great choice of tyre without m+s !

M+S ????

255 60 15 on rear's and 245 60 14 (yes 14) on the front give's it a stance and has slot mags as well which i really like also have upgraded coils and dampers all round did have air ride but this was removed in the states, as air lines still tucked up inside chassi rails

Less grip could be good for drifting if you are that way inclined.

Less grip could be good for drifting if you are that way inclined.

Very true, but they also just spin off the line in conditions that a proper tyre would grip. Looks great, but spinning ain't winning!!
It's unfortunate that most tyres in the 15" size are m+s but I really struggled to find anything else.

Very true, but they also just spin off the line in conditions that a proper tyre would grip. Looks great, but spinning ain't winning!!
It's unfortunate that most tyres in the 15" size are m+s but I really struggled to find anything else.
He drives a ford, he already lost the winning position, no matter on tyre choice. :fencing:

:heh::heh::heh:

Back