New range of face masks.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Many styles of face asks out there. Just came across this one while searching for something else. Not that I own a face mask, as I just don't go out. Although may have been useful when giving blood, they text me a week before to check I was still coming, another text the day before to say I need to wear a face mask when I attend, no chance of being able to find one in that short time I had to cancel. No mention of masks on their booking app, just a text the day before.
EY9vo1cXgAARv2P.jpg

our supermarkets sell masks - we ha a few in stock - just in case :)

and you just have to buy that one ;)

I had to wear one when I had to take the cat to the vets for her blood pressure check-up. The problem I found is that because I wear glasses, when you breath out - it steams the glasses up - tad annoying :)

our supermarkets sell masks - we ha a few in stock - just in case :)
It was at the time everyone was panic buying, I didn't have a chance of finding any on the shelfs, it was around the lask of loo roll and pasta time.

It was at the time everyone was panic buying, I didn't have a chance of finding any on the shelfs, it was around the lask of loo roll and pasta time.
ah that would explain it then :(

Sarah that would be an improvement right NO french kissing for you both lol,,,,,,

Back