Netley Families Day - 999 Emergency Show

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Hampshire Constabulary are put on a large 'families day' event at Netley, Southampton each year and would be looking for around 10 - 15 American and Hot Rod type vehicles maybe more to join our vehicle display sections.

Currently our vehicles display has vehicles from all of the emergency services, a selection of classic and vintage cars and some unique vehicles in various categories.

If any of your members would like to display they would need to make contact with me via email. Due to the date being so close I fully appreciate you may not be able to assist.

The date is Saturday 7th June

Display vehicles required on site by 0915 hours.

Please note, vehicles can not just turn up due to the Police facility and security, pre booking required.

So who is up for this? Let me know and I can pass on to the organisers the numbers and details of vehicles so we can get in.

Last edited:
Hampshire Constabulary are put on a large 'families day' event at Netley in Southampton each year and would be looking for around 10 - 15 American and Hot Rod type vehicles maybe more to join our vehicle display sections.

Currently our vehicles display has vehicles from all of the emergency services, a selection of classic and vintage cars and some unique vehicles in various categories.

If any of your members would like to display they would need to make contact with me via email. Due to the date being so close I fully appreciate you may not be able to assist.

The date is Saturday 7th June

Display vehicles required on site by 0915 hours.

Please note, vehicles can not just turn up due to the Police facility and security, pre booking required.

So who is up for this? Let me know and I can pass on to the organisers the numbers and details of vehicles so we can get in.

Who gave you permission to advertise this/
put this up Dan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gave you permission to advertise this/
put this up Dan?
I had an email from Phil Lamb, an Inspector at Western TPT requesting to pop it on our events page.

The post is from the email sent. It's not for anyone to turn up, it does say pre entry only. I'm just passing on the message and getting numbers to fill the 15 spaces for the cars they are after.

Back