Nelsons Diner re opened

alec

Hi All
As you all are aware the poor guys and gals of the nelsons diner were damaged in a nasty attack on a cool place and through very hard work and determination they are back up and running :)
So i was wondering if any of you would be interested in doing a cruise up to them to show our support ?
This is a Idea not set in stone yet just wanted to gauge any interest ? and have a chat to you all on this club night :)

The address is Newbury Rd, Newbury, Berkshire RG20 4TA and if ya need it their phone no is 01635 298193

Please comment so i can gauge interest or not

Thankyou :)

Yes i agree, its great to get the idea out there. I'm certainly up for the cruise if we can find a day it doesn't clash with something else.

Count me in. :)

That sounds like a fab idea. We have been meaning to go up there for ages now so this would be a great time to do it. Lets have a look at the already packed diary and see when we are free and chat Tuesday about it.

so people when and what time is good for everyone ? didnt get much feed back at club meet so will leave it open for everyone to work it out :p

A Sunday would be good. However every Sunday is busy for some time. Sept 7th is a big event up at Santapod, so how about September 14th, athough I think a charity event is on that day? or September 28th?
Or perhaps a Saturday August 2nd?

I guess is we suggest dates and whittle them down, although if it ends up being a date someone cant make and suggested another date then that dosn't work well, too much choice causes its problems, but if no date is suggested then no one will say anything. so its trying to find a happy balance, can always go there twice.

Yep, sounds good to me. :)

Back