MOT On The caddy

minniewinnie

Core Member
Well after forgetting about the MOT which ran out on the 22nd April :whistle:got it booked in today And she passed Although have a few advisories

1.Both Rear Track Control Suspension Arm Has Slight Play In A Pin/Bush
2.Both Rear Shock Absorber Have Slightly Reduced Damping Effect
3.Front Brake Pads Wearing Thin
4.Nearside Front Wheel Bering Has Slight Play
5.Nearside Rear Brake Disc Inner Face Corroded
6.Oil Leak at front near oil filter area?

So have a little bit of work to do..Oh and sort rear seat belt clips (Still having no joy scoring replacement clips) + rear fog lights (I just said it don't have have rear's fitted as standard? )

That's not too bad, slight play can usually be fixed by re-greasing. Still, nice when they pass first go, mine's at the end of the month and I need to get the bike done next week as it runs out tomorow.

hey minnie look up rockauto.com and go on there web site you may have luck on there,
dont worry to much about the list as they have to put down anything they! think needs doing you could prob take it somewhere else and get less or even more, glad it passed tho,
crazy pete

Cheers crazy pete
We use rock auto's for our parts most of the time so I will be contacting them soon as I need to give the caddy a good service Plugs,leads,filter etc etc as I have the "service engine soon" light come on today....

Back