MOT Garage Recommendations

dean8020

Hi,

Had a bit of a search but it threw nothing up.

I am looking for recommendations of MOT garages around Eastleigh/Southampton that will do a decent job of my '66 F100
i.e. not fail it on something it shouldn't (or pass it on something it should!)

Looking for something reasonably close by - as it doesn't currently have an MOT so I'm not sure how many miles "I'm driving it to the test centre" covers.

Thanks for any suggestions
Dean

I've asked a couple of people in that area, one lives between Fareham and Eastleigh, they use a garage in Fareham.
The other one lives in Eastleigh, uses a garage in Portsmouth, called Kingsley Garage, Baffins Road PO6 6BD

hi im in Eastleigh i allway use garage in Allington Lane its on the side of RODDINGTON FORGE hope this helps

Google Map

Cheers for the replies guys.

Still not quite ready to go for the MOT yet! But will keep these in mind when I am.

Dean

new park garage in park gate have done the ranchero for the 16 years that i have owned it and the caddy i had before it

LEEMAC garage in Havant ! i know its a bit of a journey but im sure that the law allows you to book an MOT anywhere as long as you go straight there and back !! Lee is not the type of guy who would fail it on a wiper blade or bulb being blown etc etc he has owned some nice classics in his time . super big MOT area and you can watch it up close being done

Back