Mopar Muscle

Damn working Saturdays arrrrghhh, but definitely going to try and get to this with my Mopar

300c Police 2.JPG

also mopar nat's at santa pod well worth it thing they/someone has already posted thrread for event?

Not been to Brooklands before - heard it's a good day!

I've only been there new years day. A great turn out of vehicles, plus you can walk around the planes. You can even go on concorde (think you may need to pay a donations for that) but in all, a great day out. You will have loads of photo opportunities.

I've been to a few similar Mustang days at Brooklands. Always good shows and good museum if your into cars and planes. And there is the fabuolous old track banking to walk up to the top and wonder how to get down again, centrifugal force is a wonderful thing at the right speed in a fast car but I would reccomend a crab like ungraceful stagger from top to lower section!

I've been to a few similar Mustang days at Brooklands. Always good shows and good museum if your into cars and planes. And there is the fabuolous old track banking to walk up to the top and wonder how to get down again, centrifugal force is a wonderful thing at the right speed in a fast car but I would reccomend a crab like ungraceful stagger from top to lower section!

Thanks for the warning. On TV it doesn't look that steep ;)

Back