Matchams fun evening

modifiedmadness

Wed 22nd September

Gates will open from 5pm, with track action from 6pm until 9.30pm

Admission prices will be Adults ?3 and children 3yrs-15yrs ?2

AT THESE PRICES COME ALONG IN A GROUP FOR A FUN EVENING

Track use will be just ?3 drive as many times as you can by rejoining the queue!

Drift cars, fastest laps, production races, yes money for the race winners as we did in the early days, bring your classics, hot rods, custom cars, road cars, cat and mouse, burnouts even the BATH TUB .

Matchams Leisure Park
Hurn Road
(nr Ringwood)
Hampshire
BH24 2BT

From Ringwood Follow A31 towards Poole and coast.
Take first exit, signposted Matchams and follow road through village (Road crosses over A338).
Continue for 1 mile, Matchams Leisure Park on Right
From Bournemouth Take the A338 (Spur Road)towards Ringwood. Exit at the slip road sign posted Bournemouth Airport. At the traffic lights turn Right and proceed to Roundabout. Take the second exit. Approx 50 yards turn Left into Matchams Lane, approx 4 miles on left Matchams Lesuire Park.

Rob
Modified Madness

This sounds like a real fun night and i know a few Renegades would love to attend however for me its a school night and quite a drive for some of us so would have been much better had it been the weekend.

Matchams

Weekend would have been good but unfortunately Matchams is booked up most weekend this year but we may well look at a weekend date if the Wednesday nights go well.

Thanks Rob

Rob that would be great then you would have quite a crowd of us attend i am sure. Have fun.