March Breakfast Run - Frankie & Benny's in Chichester

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Was going to be Amberly Museum, now its Frankie & Benny’s in Chichester.

Meet up on the hill for 9am.

We will then leave the hill to cruise down to the Little Chef A27 service to meet others long the way.

Last edited:
We are going to meet in Worcestershire on Sunday morning. Quite a journey for breakfast but still close than Chichester!
We will get down to one of yours.....

One day we will have to do one towards Swindon. There is Abbotts Ann coming up in the summer, its like near the intersession between A34 and M4.

good morning !!! what time do you envisage arriving at the Little chef, we will meet you there as I am going into Emsworth to pick Trace and H and Kaan up, steve will prob wait at little chef for us. x

good morning !!! what time do you envisage arriving at the Little chef, we will meet you there as I am going into Emsworth to pick Trace and H and Kaan up, steve will prob wait at little chef for us. x

I guess we will be at the little chef after 9.15am as its gonna take a about 10 mins to get from the hill. So we will probably leave the little chef between 9.20 and 9.25 I guess. Although i guess it all depends on when we leave the hill. If you were at the little chef at 9:15, then you wont miss us. :)

You must be dead happy to have her back :) my Camaro is coming out the garage for a good clean next week in hope of an MOT beginning of April :)

Back