Machine Shops

dave c

Hi,

I'm a local camaro owner and thought you may be able to offer some advice. I am building a 350 small block to go in my 3rd gen camaro which currently has a 305 in. Currently I have a block, crankshaft, rods and pistons. I'm looking to get the machining work done before I get the rest fo the parts to build it up. It's currently 40 though over bored, I'm not sure if ti will need further boring.

Can anyone recommend someone locally who would be a good person to go to to get the block checked over and possibly machined depending on what they feel needs doing?

Thanks, Dave.

Hi Dave and welcome. Most people on here use 'Banda Engineering' in Portsmouth - 02392 828 224.

Thanks, I will check them out.

Someone mentioned Saunders in Southampton to me but they hadn't actually used them, does anyone have any experience with them?

I know Paul from Pauls place uses Banda all the time, I have taken blocks over there for him in the back of my mustang!! If you have any problems then get back in touch via the forum and Im sure someone will help you out or put you in touch with Paul , he is a really good V8 mechanic, with many years experience, Take care

Back