Lunch Run - Sunday 20th February

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Meet @ Rownhams services on M27 Westbound to leave @ 11:30am

Cruise along to Avon Heath Country Park Ringwood

Tracey, just wanted to say thanks for putting all them events on the forum calendar. Your doing a great job as keeping everyone informed. :)

I had a couple of hours to kill and i still have loads more to put on. I have emailed several people today for dates for their shows so as soon as i have the info i will update that too.

Hi Trace and all Renegades. We will be at the lunch run! Will get it up on the Dorset car Club page and forum. Speak soon.

Hi all

Just to let you know i rang Avon Heath today just to let them know we are coming and they are happy to look after us. I don't know how many of us are going but i have provisionally booked for 20-25 people but did advise that there may be more. All depends on the weather for some.

See you at Rownhams at 11:30am on the 20th :)

:thumbup: Hi all If all goes well next week (well Tuesday mainly)will hopefully be me + 1 teenager in the Eldorado :burnout: and possibly the wife + 1 teenager In her Camaro If it passes it MOT+Service on Tuesday :)

That would be great to see you all. Hope all goes well during the week :)

Don't forget our trophy haha!!! Look forward to seeing you all x

Hope you all have a great lunch. It's Maddie's Nan's 90th so I'll be there for lunch.

Enjoyed the Suday cruise and lunch. Nice to see/chat to a few familiar faces and a few new. Weather was excellent, with a few blasts of Sun..

Cheers All

UKKen.

What a great day had by all :clap:many thanks to the organisers for another great Sunday Great cars,Great company, Good whether, Good food What more could you ask for ;) See you all again soon :thumbup1:

Lovely day, even though we waited forever for our food, no one else just me and steve lol, good to catch up with Chris and fellow Dorset Car club, and thankyou to Pete and Chris for warming my feet, muchly appreciated ha ha xx

What a great day out ... I have put some pictures on Dorset Car Club on Face Book and on the DCC forum .. Thanks to everyone who came. I was a great day .... and Jan, no probs!!!!

Good to see every one today, first time my stang's been fired up since october!

Sweet pics

Looks like I missed a dam good day. :(

Have you noticed how they ALL have their hands in their pockets? What is going on?

Back