Loan Appeal

funbus

Core Member
Hi Renegades

Bit of a rude one maybe but at this stage anything is worth a shot!!!! I'm trying to raise capital to start my other half off in business, we need ?10,000, we have so far managed to secure ?6000 but have drawn a blank on the other ?4000 have tried all loan avenues avaliable and have now hit a wall. If anyone would be willing to help us in anyway please inbox me and we can discuss a few beneficial ideas we have.

Sorry to hi-jack the forum and ask rude questions but we need to act fast otherwise the premises will no longer be availiable!!!!

Many Thanks

Alan & Terri.

Hi Renegades

Bit of a rude one maybe but at this stage anything is worth a shot!!!! I'm trying to raise capital to start my other half off in business, we need ?10,000, we have so far managed to secure ?6000 but have drawn a blank on the other ?4000 have tried all loan avenues avaliable and have now hit a wall. If anyone would be willing to help us in anyway please inbox me and we can discuss a few beneficial ideas we have.

Sorry to hi-jack the forum and ask rude questions but we need to act fast otherwise the premises will no longer be availiable!!!!

Many Thanks

Alan & Terri.

I may have the answer. I'll give you ?4k for the General Lee (if its a good one!) :001_07::001_07::001_07:

Sorry, only joking (or was I).

I can't help with the investment (been there, done that) but I do a lot of business advice and would be willing to assist in a small degree if you wish. No charge obviously. I assume you have things planned, but if you are talking about premises and you only have a ?10k startup fee I feel some concern. ?10k doesn't go very far at all with a startup involving premises. Deposits, initial bills, refitting costs, stationary and signage, insurance, theft prevention (theifs love new business' - ask me how I know!) business rates, interest costs . . . . it all adds up very quickly.

Whatever you have budgeted, you need to have a source for 'spare' emergency cash if and when needed just incase something comes up (and something normally does). Its better to secure 10-20% extra funds just incase, than it is to throw the hole half completed plan/startup away because the funds dried up.

Does that make sense (its the end of a long day)?

Mick

Thanks for the advise mick, its all apreciated. The rent on the premisis is only ?2000 per quater and it will be s a sandwich shop so not alot of stealing will go on!!! I'll keep you informed of how things turn out!!!

Thanks for the advise mick, its all apreciated. The rent on the premisis is only ?2000 per quater and it will be s a sandwich shop so not alot of stealing will go on!!! I'll keep you informed of how things turn out!!!

This little gits are only after cash, so you may find a few break-ins before they realise it ain't worth it.

What are the business rates?

no cash will be on the premisis overnight as far as rates its and estimate of 125 per week but there are discounts of upto 75% availiable for small business

no cash will be on the premisis overnight as far as rates its and estimate of 125 per week but there are discounts of upto 75% availiable for small business
Alan and Terri, good luck with the venture, but I know where Mick is coming from, new businesses are targerts, and even with bigg words on the doors (theives are a bit thick!) saying no cash kept on premisis, they might not believe you. I also have been involved in many business start ups and have run 4 of my own very successful businesses, and if you need any help, just get in touch. So simple sums all per week, rent and rates just under ?300, wages ?200, electric and heat ?45, ufe's (un-forecast expenses) ?100 so basic fixed outgoings are ?645. Dont include the discounts in any figures. you know your margins and so work out the other side of the equation. I do hope it works out. New business great fun, sleepless nights, but what a buzzzzzz! Dont forget to use the car as a promotional tool as well.

Well thanks everyone for your support and good wishes just to let you all know that we have raised the remaining money we need the only other thing we need now is an old style bakers/hovis bike if anyone knows of one please let us know thanks guys, renegades posters going up soon!!!!

How exciting Alan. I wish you both loads of luck :clover: and good fortune in your new venture. Remember to let us all know where & when its all happening as some of us will have to come over for a sarnie or two!!!

We collect the keys tomorrow!!!!!! Will let you know when we open soon!!

Hi Alan

All the Renegades wish you luck in your new venture and you will have to tell us whre your sarnie shop is so we can come over and sample some.Maybe we could help out by turning up with some cars and you could have an open day and the cars would help attract bussiness. Superb!

Cheers Supe's

Thanks Suoerb!!! We are at 313 London Road in Northend just up from the new tesco express. Unfortunatly there isn't alot of parking avaliable but will let everyone noow more details on opening soon!!!!!

Back