leaf spring assisters

love capri on your post.. have you tryed demon tweeks????

no not a brooklands , its a early 2.8 injection with turbo technics conversion , 5-speed , lsd axel , just finished engine mods , it is very quick

the car will be amazing once its on the road and dad runs it around cant wait for us to show it of at shows this car he will have to shine up for shows

Another quick Capri, remember what you done to one years ago. I haven't seen it yet, I will have to pop around at some point Mark.

the car will be amazing once its on the road and dad runs it around cant wait for us to show it of at shows this car he will have to shine up for shows

We have missed you guys over the last couple of months.

Another quick Capri, remember what you done to one years ago. I haven't seen it yet, I will have to pop around at some point Mark.

Please don't be a prat in it like I was in mine, loads of hard work thrown away in 10 seconds of madness

DSC00117.jpg

oh my god what happened dad took his capri out the other night and a guy in a car wanted to cut dad up and he did not want any of that lol so on a straight bit of road at 30mph he put his foot down and the capri span its back wheels lol so funny :)