Just needs the boot spoiler then i can write the cheque out

saleen 192

Core Member
Used 1973 Plymouth Roadrunner For Sale

3F267CDC-21FF-4B42-BCEB-82976809B63E_1.jpg

or this one bit a bit of out my price range

1973 Plymouth Road Runner for Sale | ClassicCars.com | CC-89991
2676818-1973-plymouth-road-runner-jumbo.jpg

Both look nice. I could see you driving either of these.

I Have driven one of these last year. would like to get one just don't see many around might have to look at importing one once my 2 project get close to finishing .

Importing is a good idea, although GBP to USD isn't good at the moment, you will get a far better quality car in the states than what you will get over here for the same price even after you add shipping and import tax onto it.
I got mine shipped into Southampton, don't know if there is one nearer to you. You may have to tailor it from Southampton.

1973 Plymouth Road Runner Roadrunner | eBa

s-l500.jpg

again just needs the spolier

wonder how you would tell a road runner and a sebring apart as both almost the same and the clone the sebring to look like the road runner

at 1st thought it was the car i drove last year but advert say's recent import.
Maybe it is, they may still call it recent.

You still interested in getting something like this? I think it would suit you.

A wheel chair would suit him better at his age lol

wheel chair well they do have have big wheels at the back and small at front bit like a dragster lol, :wave:

The one i test drove ended up in irland this one say's carolina but wheels and decals look the same from pic i have of car cant see number plate on any of the pic's do like these car's tempted but another project ?

You've got to keep my shares in American car spares going up daz

I'm watching the dollar strength. 1.25dollars for a quid at the moment, waiting for it to get nearer 1.6 so I can buy parts for the car.

Thanks, see they have updated there home page and did look on there for sale nothing i like at the moment but you never know mybe next year think it would only be a roadrunner i would be after a 73 or a sebring 73 as almost the same,

I'm watching the dollar strength. 1.25dollars for a quid at the moment, waiting for it to get nearer 1.6 so I can buy parts for the car.

could be a long wait

Yup, think it will be a while. Both brexit and Trumps surprise victory will keep it down for a while.
Just a thought.... can you get the parts you need from Australia? After all they use the LSx in the Holdens and the exchange rate might be better.

Yup, think it will be a while. Both brexit and Trumps surprise victory will keep it down for a while.
Just a thought.... can you get the parts you need from Australia? After all they use the LSx in the Holdens and the exchange rate might be better.

I can get standard parts from RealSteel, I could probably even get them from a Vauxhall dealer. I think I'll wait till after Christmas and make a choice which ones to get.

Back