Joyn Social Media

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
Joyn Social Media are aiming to replace Facebook.
Why? Because Facebooks motivation is greed and their acceptance of mal-practice to maximize profits leads to bad behaviors.
Watch the first episode and see whether you think it’s worth watching the rest.
I’m following them out of intrigue in Johns theories in other areas. You can form your own opinions of course but having met John on one occasion and worked with Sophie on multiple occasions I’m happy to share confident that it’s worth listening too despite the amateurish approach at times.

I wonder if they will attract more intellegent people.
Facebook users share crap without checking things are true, their posts are worse than newspapers.
Does there need to be another social media outlet? We already have twatter, reddit and many others.

I wonder if they will attract more intellegent people.
Facebook users share crap without checking things are true, their posts are worse than newspapers.
Does there need to be another social media outlet? We already have twatter, reddit and many others.
There is quite a lot of documented evidence to suggest that social media actually makes people like that, or makes people who are already like it even worse. On that basis, I would bet that any social media platform whatever it's underlying motives would end up being the same.

I don’t know whether you have watched all the episodes? But where Joyn aims to be different is the controls they aim to provide you with the choice. It’s not censorship - it’s giving you control.

I don’t know whether you have watched all the episodes? But where Joyn aims to be different is the controls they aim to provide you with the choice. It’s not censorship - it’s giving you control.
Not sure if you meant me? If so, I haven't watched any of the eposides. I was just commenting on Dan's post regarding the behaviour of some social media users by adding how it can affect them.

I hope they will build a decent platform, and Facebook became the trashcan last year. I'm using only TikTok, but I will definitely try the Joyn platform. I make some videos on TikTok to promote my products. Right now, I have like 200000 views and 2000+ followers. Next week I plan to get even more with the help of the promotional service suggested by my friend tikdroid.com. I hope it will increase my profits. If any of you have suggestions regarding TikTok account promotion, I will be glad to hear them.

Last edited:
Back