January Breakfast Run

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Breckfast_Run.JPG
19th Jan 2014. Meet at Micks Burger van on Portsdown Hill at 9am for another breakfast run, this time it's to Stokes Bay for a yummie Breakfast
See you up the hill.

Last edited:
just bringing this thread to the top.
Don't forget the breakfast run tomorrow morning. Hill at 9am, to convoy to stokes bay for breakfast.

Hi Dan, is that meet at 9 or leave at 9 ? Found another diner for a breakfast run with an american theme and we can park outside.

I guess we will leave just after 9am. If we know people are coming we can hold on for them. Going by the interest shown it's just you and me Malc.

That other diner sounds good. I'm waiting to hear back from Dean Diner. Perhaps we can do a late morning one too, as some people can't make the early ones.

See you tomorrow

Sunrise 07:58
Sunset 16:34

Graph(Selected) Table
TIME0600 HOURS0700 HOURS0800 HOURS0900 HOURS1000 HOURS1100 HOURS1200 HOURS1300 HOURS1400 HOURS1500 HOURS1600 HOURS1700 HOURS1800 HOURS1900 HOURS2000 HOURS2100 HOURS2200 HOURS2300 HOURS0000 HOURS
MON
0100 HOURS0200 HOURS0300 HOURS0400 HOURS0500 HOURS
Weather Conditions
0.png
0.png
2.png
3.png
1.png
1.png
3.png
7.png
3.png
3.png
3.png
2.png
2.png
2.png
2.png
0.png
0.png
2.png
0.png
2.png
2.png
7.png
2.png
2.png
Temperature (?C)5?C5?C4?C4?C5?C6?C7?C7?C7?C7?C7?C6?C6?C6?C6?C6?C5?C5?C5?C5?C4?C4?C4?C4?C

Weather looking dry for tomorrows run. This is a weather report for Fareham.

A great turn out up the hill of 5 cars, the weather was great, so that helped. Its been so wet for the last few days it was a nice change. Carl with the Cuda happened to check on the website and saw the breakfast run so he came along too. The 5 of us convoyed down to Gosport at about 9:10am, no others met us along the way like we have done in the past.
It was a nice pleasant drive down there, AD gave it some beans along the top of the hill, it sounded awesome. Although the Bayside Cabin was quite busy downstairs, the food and service was still great. I'm amazed how all the meals and drinks came out without a hitch at all. Mick&Joy and also Paul&Sue joined us down there.
On the way back myself and Malc popped into Dean Diner at Whitely to see what it was like and the parking. The milkshakes are great :p one reason for turn up there is that they have asked about some cars turning up there to help them promote the place.

Wish I could have joined ya guys, but I am out of petrol for the rest of the month. D'OH!! Next one, count me ;)

There will be, there is a little issue with the gallery upload part at the mo. I have an alternative gallery, but needs work to make it look nice. Sarah may upload the photos today, she tried yesterday but the gallery issue doesn't help.

I only have this low res one from my phone.
attachment.php

WOW THAT CUDA!!!!!!! Looked like a cool meet with an awesome cruise! I think we did a similar cruise when at Insane Creations last year!

The Cuda is very nice, clean and tidy and sounds great on 8 cylinders, actually didn't sound too bad on 7 cylinders last year.

Back