Is Knight Rider Getting a Reboot?

RSS_Auto_Poster

Written by Jonathon Klein

761.jpg

Wait, what just happened? As I write this, I"m still contemplating what I just saw. It can only be described as awesome and weird and wtf? It is a video titled Knight Rider Heroes, and based off the first part of the trailer, it looks to be a fan film shot at California"s El Mirage Dry Lake Bed. Then the video continues to pan up and revealed is none other than David freaking Hasselhoff. What. Is. Going. On.There have been no rumors. No conspiracy theories. No word whatsoever that anyone was rebooting the Knight Rider TV show, yet here were are, watching a trailer for something called Knight Rider Heroes. It also should be noted that it was originally posted on David Hasselhoff"s official website, so whatever it is, it"s legit.Here"s the thing though, there"s no network logos or anything that would attach them to the project. Is this just an indie short web series? Is it a one-off production that somehow snagged Hasselhoff? Is this going to be like the Mortal Kombat or Power Rangers web videos from a few years ago? All we can do right now is speculate until something else surfaces. Until then, what do you think this is? And are any of you excited to see Knight Rider come back?Chime in with your thoughts on the forum. >>Tags: David Hasselhoff, Firebird, Hasselhoff, Knight Rider, Video

Date: December 21, 2015
More of this article on the LS1 Tech website

ID: 761

Back