Hmm come here check in

Jumbot

Is this the Hotel California?

Looking for another Car has led me here, lest see what information I can get....................................Other wise I am a Retired Marine Engineer, spent the last few years up to a bad illness working ashore on heavies, just to keep me put of the house................... 5 kids plus another when I remarried makes 6 so you can see why I wanted to be out!!! various hobbies, none weird, Oh had a Liver transplant in March 2014, never been a drinker!!! Go Figure, lest see what help and mayhem I can get here, I thank you all in advance!!!!

Hi and Welcome, :usa2:

Well its been a while since I was here, so quick update, I was offered a vehicle from this forum, had to turn it down as for my sins and thinking the wife could drive it I bought a Citroen C Crosser, well it was awful, fell to pieces, the car sales were sick of it coming back and I was sick of taking it back, but just as everyone thought YAY its ok, I found a very strong Bollard hidden in a bush!! Strike one C Crosser, still waiting for it to be paid out soooooooooooo looked at a few others and fell across a Jeep Cherokee Limited 2.8 auto, in Black, seems to have most bits and they work, high mileage at 163000 recent work on the brakes, pads all round new rear discs, tyre and an alternator, drove it seemed ok wallows on corners, (Wife has named it Hippo due to this) so here we go on our adventure, needs a tyre, ive fitted the correct size battery, the Car Sales chappy said it came up from Brighton area? and I cannot say this enough NEEDS A DAMN GOOD CLEAN.

Back