Hendy Performance Open Day Thruxton

Added to Calendar: 24-07-22

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
24th July 2022
270218059_10166226843550475_1913389405803513102_n.jpg

Might be interest depends on this covid omicon crap. Google says its a 3.5h drive gor me same as the pod.

At Thruxton, many club stands planning to be there, not just Fords.

https://www.hpopenday.co.uk/

We can book a club stand. I guess many of us may be going with one of the many Mustang clubs or a Camaro club.

So if we have a few or more of us, I'll get that club stand booked. :)

Last edited:
Club stand booked. It's a bit like the Brands Hatch arrangement. The club stand has a certain amount of empty spaces. Each person that wants to go book themselfs a free ticket on the club stand via the organisers website.
The organisers website will open for people to book thrmselves in a couple of weeks.
Many thanks for your application for a club stand at the Hendy Performance Open Day 2022, on the 24th July, which has now been processed and accepted.
We’re looking forward to seeing you and your members on the day.
Each attending vehicle/member will need to register for a (free) ticket through the Thruxton ticketing system on their website – which will be live in the next couple of weeks.
We’ll make an official announcement on our Facebook page to confirm when this is available – please ensure you follow us ‘Hendy Performance Eastleigh’
When your members apply for their tickets, they will simply need to choose your club from the drop down menu on the system to ensure we can keep track of required space.

Nothing on there website yet anymore info dan have you had any comunication from them?

Nothing new, last correspondence was that the club stand has been accepted.
Looks like we can't book onto that club stand just yet. Should be able to soon though.

Clubn stand is now active.
To reserve your free space please enter on their website. www.thruxtonracing.co.uk/hpod-solent-renegades

Please note that only people with a confirmed reservation from their site will be permitted to join the club stand – members will need to either show a printed ticket confirmation (received immediately after reserving a ticket) or show the email on their phone screen on the day.

come on guys and girls , if the welsh mustang is going then not far for you Hampshire lot lol(y):):):)

see the website now shows the Solent renegades club stand

Brilliant. That's great. Hopefully we fill the spaces.
Does it give an indication of spaces left?

Popped the event on facebook, this will have a far larger coverage to fil them spaces.

Any updates

I'll be there, I think a couple of others have booked. It's been on the club handout for some time now.
If I arrange a cruise of FB that will possible increase numbers.
Now where to cruise from.. Its near Abbotts Ann show that we at tent and we usually meet on the hill for that. Or we could A272 it from meeting in Morrisons in Horndean.

Lol me will be A roads to m5 m4 A34 if you got location near Thruxton I can try to be there?

Not long now only 23 more sleaps lol

More people on club night have signed up.

3 sundays and show sunday left to go

Not long now

True, 1 week to go :) looking forward to it.

Club pitch area tomorrow.
received_772405620575756.jpeg

Back