Hayling Reunion 2014 11th May

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The Victory Wheelers are having their Hayling Reunion Car show on e Island on Sunday 11th May 2014. For all classic, American and hot rod vehicles.
Funland Amusement Park
Hayling Island
PO11 0AG

10am onwards, Hot food and Music.

So get this penciled in your diary, and fingers crossed for good weather.

Renegades meeting on the hill at Micks burger van to leave the hill at 9.00am. Those of you coming from Chichester can meet us in the layby like last year between havant and hayling island.

Hayling Reunion 2014

Last edited:
It will be nice to make it this year as I haven't been to any so far!

BUMP not long for this event

Yes not long now, looking forward to it. Great photos last year.

I'll probably turn up late as usual.

That's great news, we can get to meet you again, there is a cafe there too. Usually a good show of cars, many older and very good quality. Photos from Hayling Reunion 2012 not sure where my 2013 photos are, perhaps i didn't go last year for some reason. Usually sunny there, and the sea is just behind it. A good venue for a car show.

We could go in mine if not ;)

It will be nice to see the Fiero. There is a speed hump on entrance to the car park, they put wooden boards down which help.
Fingers crossed for nice weather.

Just curious - is this where you meet?
Mick's Monster Burgers - Home

A roadside burger van with its own web site.... to quote Sheriff Buford T Justice " what the hell is the world coming too?"

Thats the one. Started off as a little van, now its permanently there, and i think they have 24hr service, if not, its like close at 2am open at 6am. The van has got bigger, they had even applied to the council to have loo's there, but nothing has appeared yet. its got a great view too. Good meeting place, turns in to Chav-ville at times though.

Keep meaning to try this keep hereing SR talk about this van, also hope good weather for weekend

Not long now till next Sunday. I have my MOT the day before the show, so fingers crossed. 4 new tyres needed I reckon. Still legal at the mo, but wont last another year. I may have to make them a bit smoother before I get them changed.

Let hope the weather on Sunday will be as good as yesterday.

I second that ,Hopeing for nice weather , No smokeing it's bad for your health lol:whistle:

Back