Hayling Bike Night

Added to Calendar: 23 dates

Little Deuce Coupe

Thursday evenings from 6pm on the beach at John's Cafe, everyone welcome

Thanks gor posting

Thanks for posting. We went down in the car for a quick look last week. Even though it was almost 8pm there were still loads of bikes there and a good atmosphere. We saw loads heading off of Hayling too. I will try to make time to go for a ride down there with my Son on our bikes.

Thanks for posting. We went down in the car for a quick look last week. Even though it was almost 8pm there were still loads of bikes there and a good atmosphere. We saw loads heading off of Hayling too. I will try to make time to go for a ride down there with my Son on our bikes.
It has been really busy down there, the weather let it down last week, just have to hope it's better tomorrow. Most people leave by 9pm while it's still a bit light. Worth knowing that the cafe does burger and a hot drink for £6.50

Hayling Bike Night has been postponed until next Wednesday 15 September. This is because this weekend is the Kite Surfing Festival, and the event organisers have taken over the whole beach and car parks from Beachlands Amusements to Inn on the Beach.
Further updates on Hayling Bike Night facebook page.

If its your thing?? mybe worth posting ?

Hayling Bike Night has been postponed until next Wednesday 15 September. This is because this weekend is the Kite Surfing Festival, and the event organisers have taken over the whole beach and car parks from Beachlands Amusements to Inn on the Beach.
Further updates on Hayling Bike Night facebook page.
Thanks for the update.

I had some stackable kites when I was a kid, used fishing line for the string as it was stronger. They kites had soo much lift I had to put my arms around a football goal post to stop being pulled away. Great memories.

I can get this added to the calender, is it every month, first Thursday of the month type meeting?

Just got back from Hayling Bike Night. Met at Mick's burger van up on the hill with 4 other bikes at 6:30, then we cruised to Hayling. Really good turnout, good atmosphere and well organised with marshalls. Will definitely go again 👍
I tried to upload a few pics but kept getting a security error message, will try again later.

Just got back from Hayling Bike Night. Met at Mick's burger van up on the hill with 4 other bikes at 6:30, then we cruised to Hayling. Really good turnout, good atmosphere and well organised with marshalls. Will definitely go again 👍
I tried to upload a few pics but kept getting a security error message, will try again later.
Glad you liked it. You may have to send the pics by messenger, you can't always post them to the page.

Back