Hayling 5 Schools Spring Fete on 28th April.

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The schools are after some of our cars to put on a static show. I'm hoping we can get 10-15 cars together for this.
The whole point of the 5 schools coming together is to instill a community spirit between all 5 schools and to fundraise collectively to provide all our children with the best educational environment they can possibly experience. After all, they are our future!We really hope that everyone will be onboard with this.
Full plans for the event to follow in the next few days, but we want to hear from local traders/crafters who might be interested in a stall (£12 for a stall and £5 for tables, on a first come first served basis).
In the meantime, can I ask you please to share this group and event with fellow islanders. We need you!
A little snippet of what's planned:
Crafters/traders
Children's stalls- the fun stuff!!
Classic cars
Local sports clubs - with interactive sports on the day
999 vehicles and displays
Music stage - performances throughout the day
Bar
Food court - hosted by Ben & Shelley Vallis
Sweet area (crepes, ice cream, sweets candy floss) - Hosted by Charlotte Atkins Birch
Raffle
Donkeys
Canteen with drinks and cakes!

Please do support us by inviting people to our page and event.
We also need you, we need volunteers, if you are able to spare us an hour or two, please please help us out
2764.png
1f91e.png
??????

Their facebook event page is:- Hayling Island 5 Schools' Friends and Family public group | Faceboo

Alan Vallis let me know about this event, so may know more details.

Yep, 28th april, it's a long way for you to go for a school fete. I copied all the details from their facetube page, also linked it for those people glued to facetube.

We try and support the club and do travel a lot for that. But your right, it’s probably a bit much for a school fete.

count me and the old chap in for this

Should be a nice show, nice local one to join in with. Not heard any more from Alan on this. If anyone sees him, see if anything has changed.

Back