Happy New Year

mummyjan

Core Member
Would just like to wish all Renegades and Renebabes a very healthy, happy, safe and trouble free new year. Take care, xxxx:D

Well said Jan.
Happy new year to everyone. Have a good one.

And from me.....Happy New Year everyone.

Hello I would just like to wish everyone a very happy new year 4 2010 hope to see you all soon summer (no1showjumper)

Happy New Year to all and best wishes hope all have a good night ok thats all im saying iv had to much whisky to drink
all the best mason
xxxxxx:devil2:

Happy New Year to all and best wishes hope all have a good night ok thats all im saying iv had to much whisky to drink
all the best mason
Whats your favoris Whisky Mason? we have a couple of Jack Daniels people in the club :O)

all the best mason

My mates Jack and Jim havn't turned up yet, hope they aren't going to be too late. Me French mates Cab and Sauvi were here earlier though. I was meant to go to a party tonight but dodgy tummy rules. I'd rather thow up in my own bog rather than descimate a friends.

Have a good .......Oooppps gotta go......

They're here.........

mates001.jpg

Whoo Hooo.

My freinds, little jack, big jack, and a voddy. Mine are a little shy... not talking...

30mins to the new year.

Attachments

• 08082009012.jpg
    08082009012.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 194
25 by my reckonninng almost thieer jools on ta tellly u2 - new years day willl be anoying the nayboors very soon

Famous Grouse

Happy new yeay everyome 2010 is hear and me jacj n jim hope iott wiil ne a good one four you all u2 - new years day anoying the nayboars at thgis time yay...............

hope everone has has a good start to the year. See ya all on tuesday.

Back