IMG_6259.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6266.jpg
    IMG_6266.jpg
    399.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6258.jpg
    IMG_6258.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 47
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the breakfast run. We can ask around tonight, probably meet at 9am at the services on the A27. Have just added it to the new forum events calendar.

There are 2 meeting times as discussed at last nights club meet.
8am & 9am at the services on the A27

Yep, initially it was 9am, but then someone said it was too late and there wouldn't be space. They started to talk of 8am, then moved on to another subject. So I asked Chevy Paul and he said 8am was agreed.
I'll check with Steve, I'll send a text to find out.

yeah i believe Steve said that those that wanted to go at 9am can and those that want to leave earlier so they can get in at the front can leave at 8am. Some people were saying that 8am was too early and others were saying that 9am was too late so therefore the choice of both times was agreed.

Did you get all that?? :confused: phew!!!!!!

Got all ready and on target to meet at 8am. Just opened the front door to leave and was greeted by loads of rain. Looks like the rain is here to stay for the morning at least, so I wont be going along to Goodwood, was looking forward to that one. :(

So only the hardened Renegades attended this one then however we did not stay for brekkie as it was an extortionate price. $9.50 (thats pounds as i don't have a pound sign on my aussie keyboard!!) for an english brekkie. Little Chef saved the day!!! :)

So only the hardened Renegades attended this one then however we did not stay for brekkie as it was an extortionate price. $9.50 (thats pounds as i don't have a pound sign on my aussie keyboard!!) for an english brekkie. Little Chef saved the day!!! :)

Your '?' sign should be Shift and @ together. ;)

We stayed on to see what was there, and to be fair, there was some nice motors - for me twas trucks, rods and classics (not a lover of Jap stuff, although there was a chappy in a Nisubishiyota doing drifting at roundabout - neat!), but of course the pics would have been a lot better had I not kept getting water on my lens! Still, we've been fortunate for most events, like the Bonfire last night - great show was put on and a big thanks to those who made it happen (Pete, Sue, Ian and all those who I have not mentioned), roll on next year! Yeehah

Well, I had never been to any of the Goodwood Brakefast Club meets before, so I thought I would give it a go. I had checked the weather reports (as I always do before anything like this), so I knew it was going to be very wet.

I went in my Firebird and Joe followed in his Mini. We got to the arranged meeting point at the A27 services just before 9AM, but we were the only two Renegades there. I wasn,t bothered though, as we wanted to go anyway. After waiting a few minutes, we hit the road again. But as we approached the crossroads by the Tangmere Aviation Museum, the wipers on my Firebird suddenly stopped working! Because of the heavy rain and spray, it was a bit of a moment too :eek:
Luckily, I was able to swing left into the car park by Autoglass. I decided to leave it there and pick it up on the way back, so we both jumped in the Mini.
When we arrived at Goodwood, we were amazed at the turnout! Despite the horrendous weather, there was a huge selection of cars. The paddock was full and there were a good few cars parked out on the circuit. We did see a couple of other Renegades there too.
We had already had brakefast, but it did smell good :) Although at £9.50 a shot, it ought to I guess :eek:
Anyway, even with the weather, we enjoyed it and the atmosphere was still pretty good. I cant wait until they start again!

P.S. when we picked up the Firebird on the way home...the wipers started working again would you believe!!
That's old cars for you :rolleyes:

Cheers
Will

my @ is over my number 2 so when i hold down shift @ i get ...... @.. Hmmm!!:confused:!!

Hi Renegades shame i missed the Goodwood brekkie run,i was really looking forward to this one,Dee and i had to drop the kids off in Portsmouth and were going to go on from there.The rain and spray on the motorway was so bad we gave it a miss.Sounds like those that made it had a good time and well done to Will for perservering.We can all look forward to our own Renegades breakfast run,i have booked the sunshine so will be a good day.Right,are you listening at the back we are meeting on Portsdown Hill on Sunday 15th November and will be leaving at about 9.30ish,when all the Renegades are present and correct.

Cheers Superb!

:) I think we will meet you there as it seems pointless driving all the way up the hill to drive all the way back, or you could do a detour and cruise past our house and we will join in the cruise down to gosport . Bazza will be here as well as he is staying at our house for a while xx take care xx

Hi Renegades shame i missed the Goodwood brekkie run,i was really looking forward to this one,Dee and i had to drop the kids off in Portsmouth and were going to go on from there.The rain and spray on the motorway was so bad we gave it a miss.Sounds like those that made it had a good time and well done to Will for perservering.We can all look forward to our own Renegades breakfast run,i have booked the sunshine so will be a good day.Right,are you listening at the back we are meeting on Portsdown Hill on Sunday 15th November and will be leaving at about 9.30ish,when all the Renegades are present and correct.

Cheers Superb!

Yep, got it. Its on the events calendar http://forum2.solent-renegades.co.uk/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=8&day=2009-11-15&c=1, Is the destination still Stokes Bay? as thats what I've put on the calendar.

As far as i know Yes it is Stokes Bay. Steve have you rung Jackie and warned her that we are coming????

We will do what Mum does as we will be there with Bazza. He's not allowed to come on his own yet!!!! :001_cool:

Yeah, got that Superb ;). See you all up the hill on the 15th Nov. Fingers crossed that the weather is better than it was at the last Goodwood Brakefast Club!! :001_07:

Talking of Goodwood...I didn't realise at the time, but Joe took some photos, so we will try get them uploadad.

Cheers
Will

Talking of Goodwood...I didn't realise at the time, but Joe took some photos, so we will try get them uploadad.

Cheers
Will

Hi Will, feel free to use the Album section of the forum to upload some photos. Its under the 'Community' menu. :rolleyes:

OK, thanks dan, will do. Joe is away this week and the pics are on his phone, but I will get him to upload them when he gets back. Apparently, it is only about 8 photos...and mainly of Minis I think! :rolleyes:
See y'all tomorrow night :)

Cheers
Will

Back